Friday, January 29, 2010

Why the Ostrich!!!!


Hi there,
Well it seems that it has been a long time since the origin of bloggism and I've found it strange that I wasn't aware of it until today when Mr. Emo aka Edwin Daniel told me he started one. Personally I am new to this belief that people actully read the stuff you write addressing " To whosoever it may concern ". But then again as the title suggests we must use our ability to share our insecurities and fidelities with our friends and family members. Unfortunately most of my friends and family members say that I abuse that ability to share them and henceforth the decision to share them with " Obscure Strangers Trespassing on the Rhetorical or the Incoherent Caused by Hopelessness " If that is too hard to remember, You could just call them OSTRICHES.
In my opinion, every blogger or for that matter of fact every person in the world (me included) could be considered an OSTRICH.
Reasons.....
1) We know we have wings but we cannot fly.
2) We travel in groups yet we know we are alone.
3)Ostriches apparently evolved to have smaller brains as they proudly grew taller.

Apart from that there are a lot of similarities we know and I'll address them in later blogs.

Well now you know why I named the title as my Insecurities and Fidelities.

Well may be this is not such a terrible way to start a blog but what can you do but swallow the pebbles I throw at you.

Well if I offended you in the first post, come back later, you my dear flightless friend have a lot to learn.

Until then Take care.






No comments:

Post a Comment